£55 ex VAT / user / month
Includes everything you need to be a better publisher:
- Unlimited personal support for each user from technical staff, via our dedicated online ticketed helpdesk.
- Access to all functionality for all users – no modules or locked features requiring upgrade.
- Immediate access to the new and improved features continually added.
- High quality, well-maintained how-tos, in-depth articles and inspirational documentation.
- Periodic Skype account management calls, if required, to review priorities, plan projects and provide expert advice.
- Minimum 5 users: the whole team shares one version of the truth.
We work with each of our clients to implement Bibliocloud in the way that's right for them. Our standard package is £2500 ex VAT which includes:
- Data cleansing and migration of imported ONIX 2.1 metadata
- ONIX feed set-up to Nielsen, Bowker, BDS, and others as necessary
- Kick off screen-share session
- Orientation screen-share session
- Team training screen-share session
If you and your team require additional personalised training in addition to our free resources and the training including in our standard implementation package, we provide private Skype sessions at £110 ex VAT per hour.
Consultancy and advanced data migration services, if required, are £700 ex VAT per staff member per day.
If you and your team require personalised code, it's £100–£150 ex VAT an hour depending on the complexity. Good ideas that go into the main code base that are not specific to your company are done for free, with thanks for the insight that helps us to continually improve our product.